Text Selection Fixed!

And there was much rejoicing. OK, I did much rejoicing. This was a particularly annoying bug with IE 6 where you wouldn't be able to select text on my site for using cut and paste. Thanks to Mike Boyink who I ran into at HYCW (Mean Dean helps me again, though indirectly.) He lead me to this site (through a Google search) with a little bit of java script to add to the end of my templates which fixed the bug.

It has to do with using absolute positioning in my CSS. One of the sites I found tried to explain it, but it mostly went over my head. All I care is it's fixed with a simple cut and paste. Let me know if you're still having troubles or if you find something else that I broke in the process.

Monthly Archives

Recent Comments